We are seeking a skilled IT System Administrator to join our team. The IT System Administrator will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers, including hardware, software, and network infrastructure. The successful candidate will ensure that the IT systems and services are available to users and that any issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Install, configure, maintain, and support computer systems, servers, and network infrastructure.
- Monitor system performance, troubleshoot issues, and ensure availability.
- Ensure data security and backup by implementing appropriate security measures and backup procedures.
- Collaborate with other IT staff to identify and implement improvements to IT systems and services.
- Provide technical support and assistance to users, resolve computer and system issues, and perform diagnostic tests.
- Manage user accounts and access controls, including the creation, maintenance, and removal of user accounts.
- Maintain inventory log of IT assets, vendor documentation, and perform routine hardware maintenance activities.
- Ensure accurate and complete tracking of IT infrastructure components by developing and maintaining CMDB standards and procedures based on ITIL best practices, continually improving data accuracy and completeness, and utilizing automated discovery tools to populate the CMDB with new configuration items (CIs).
- Configure and integrate user workstations, perform operating system patches and software upgrades.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented IT infrastructure.
- Carry out day-to-day hardware maintenance activities as well as preventive maintenance, routine network start-up and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Perform system hardening, upgrades, and security patches, and ensure that server logging and log auditing are in place.
- Support and resolve incidents raised by end-users, attend to all service requests promptly, and analyze equipment performance records and software issues to determine the need for repair or replacement in collaboration with superior.
- Perform daily maintenance and problem resolution, routine hardware configuration and backup on servers, and configure and maintain disaster recovery/business continuity data repositories and documentation.
- Research and develop new technologies that may contribute to IT service improvement.
- Assist the manager in ensuring that the IT Infrastructure meets business requirements.
Envoyez votre CV accompagné de votre lettre de motivation à firstname.lastname@example.org